[Spambayes] Please Help me

Church fculittle at fculittle.org
Tue Nov 29 18:00:51 CET 2005

I have Windows XP

I'm not sure anymore what version of SpamBayes I'm running

I have no idea where to get my logs. I look and find nothing.

I've gone through the trouble shooting guide, and can't find the answer I'm
looking for.

I'm not a programmer or a computer savvy person.

What Happened:

I downloaded my email this morning and my Spam Bayes was not working. When I
clicked on the delete as spam it told me to drag the files. I thought after
a few drags it would kick in. I restarted the computer and that didn't help.
I tried a few things in the trouble shooting guide and the tool bar info
disappeared. The wizard never showed up again for me.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled from the website, but the wizard never
showed up. Please help me. This address gets so much spam that without the
filter I'm lost.

Thank you!
Sandy
Sandra L. Leyenaar