[Spambayes] new Kmail feature

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sun Nov 20 16:37:34 CET 2005

I've just installed KDE 3.5 rc1 on my Fedora Core box. While going through the
settings in Kmail, I activated the antispam wizard. The first thing it does
is search for antispam software on the computer. It found Spambayes, and gave
me some configuration options, mostly involving where to put detected spam
and where to put unsure. Once I'd done that, a couple of icons appeared in
the menu bar, one for classify as spam and one for classify as ham. If I tell
it to classify some message as spam, the message is immediately removed from
the folder and sent to trash.

I'm wondering if this has been implemented in conjunction with the Spambayes
team - that's one question.

The second is more regarding how this works. If any one knows - if I click on
the classify as spam icon in the toolbar, does that classification get
processed into my spambayes database?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA