[Spambayes] spambayes support question

Deanna Morrison deannam3 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 03:45:55 CET 2005

Hello

I have been using SpamBayes for quite a while now and love it...thank you
for the product!

Yesterday morning I inadvertently deleted the Junk Suspects folder.  Once I
noticed I had, I went to my personal folders and selected new folder.  I
named the new folder Junk Suspects - however I question if it actually
mapped correctly as I received about 10 emails this afternoon that I saw
come into my inbox, but within seconds disappeared.  I figured they had gone
into the Junk Suspect file but they had not (nor in the Junk email file).  I
upgraded to 1.0.4 this evening and reconfigured my settings..which now the
Junk Suspect folder is correctly working.  My question is - is there a way I
can retrieve the 10 or so messages that disappeared this afternoon??  Is
there an email "purgatory" out there that I can access somehow??  One is
very important from a potential employer.

I would appreciate any guidance you may be able to provide.

Thank you!