[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] ham goes not left to the originalfolder - Outlook2003

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 25 05:53:49 CEST 2005

> I'm using version 1.1a and it runs absulote stable ....
> Anyway - but the imap problem is even the same.

This is meant to be fixed.  Could you email us a copy of a log file that
covers a period when this happens?

> Maybe you can plan a "email-not spam"-defaulkt folder option.

I would really like to avoid adding more options, especially ones that are
needed in such a small number of cases (i.e. only IMAP, and not even all
IMAP servers, since some do allow storing additional information).  The
current solution (storing the information locally) should work, and gives a
sensible behaviour (restoring to where the message originally was).  If it
isn't working then that's a bug, which I'll try to fix for 1.1a2 - the log
file would help for that.

=Tony.Meyer