[Spambayes] SpamBayes

Jack Cashman jcashman at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 18 02:48:00 CEST 2005

I just downloaded your SPAM addin a while ago, and I cannot get anything to work.  The reference to your Spam filter came from the current edition of PCWorld, and in that article, it says that this covers both Outlook and Outlook Express.  I am using Outlook Express and I have a feeling that your filter does NOT work with Express.  If it is supposed to, how do I get it to even open under Outlook Express, because so far, I haven't been able to do so?

Jack Cashman