[Spambayes] No Junk Mail Folder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 17 07:00:05 CEST 2005

> I installed the current version of SpamBayes on a WinME
> PC using Outlook 2000. There is no Junk Mail folder created,
> just a Junk Suspects one.

If you choose "SpamBayes Manager" from the SpamBayes menu on the toolbar,
then go to the "Filtering" tab, what does it have for the spam folder?  If
you click the "Browse" button next to it, that'll show you where the folder
is.  Perhaps there is one but it's not where you are looking?  In any case,
you can change it (including creating a new folder) there.

=Tony.Meyer