[Spambayes] retrieving a deleted spam e-mail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 17 03:39:17 CEST 2005

> I accidentally deleted all of the mail in my spam folder.

The spam folder is a folder like any other in Outlook, so this is the same
as if you had deleted mail from your Inbox.

If by "deleted" you mean "moved to the Deleted Items folder", then you can
retrieve it from there.  If by "deleted" you mean "moved to the Deleted
Items folder and then emptied it" or "permanently (e.g. with shift-)
deleted", then there are various utilities (c.f. google) that try and get
the mail back for you - I believe that if you haven't compacted the PST file
it should work.  (If the mail is on an IMAP, Hotmail, or Exchange server,
you probably can't get it back).

=Tony.Meyer