[Spambayes] Help

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 10 02:00:50 CEST 2005

> I read section 3.12 and the mail is not in ANY of my folders.
> I see it coming in and it disappears and does not appear in
> any folder.

Did you check to see if the folder had a view filter active, as described in
the FAQ?

> I have a junk E-mail folder that is designated
> for SPAM, but have seen zero.

Did you check that you're looking at the right folder, as described in the
FAQ?

> 90% of the messages arriving have gone into Junk Suspects.  Only 2
messages have gone
> directly to my inbox.

That's a training issue, not a problem with missing mail.

> When I search for it (having caught the
> sender's name as it flashed by), it does not come up.

Using the Advanced Find function (not the regular, rather useless, one)?
Searching in all folders, not just where you expect it to be?

=Tony.Meyer