[Spambayes] conitnuous spam

Carol Morris carolmorris at carolina.rr.com
Thu May 5 21:59:16 CEST 2005

Hi there.  For the last three days I have bombarded with the same spam messages....host, your password attached, here it is, here it is, generally in the subject line or message body.    I keep training as SPAM, but they keep coming, and it is being identified as SPAM by spambayes.   Is there anyway to actually stop these from coming into my Outlook Express mailbox?  They just keep filling it up and I am going away for the weekend and will come back with hundreds of them waiting to be opened.  I have run the virus scan and have contacted roadrunner, but no success there.  Thanks for any advise.  Using XP and express.