[Spambayes] oddly enough

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 4 05:55:50 CET 2005

> I just installed your program yesterday, and it appears
> to be doing it's job, training going well, etc.  However,
> now for each message I receive of "good" mail it kindly
> duplicates the message so I, in fact, receive two duplicate
> messages.

Which SpamBayes application are you using with which mail program?  If this
is sb_imapfilter, then are the duplicate messages marked for deletion?  If
this is Outlook, if you go to the Filtering tab in the Manager, is SpamBayes
set to Copy or Move?  If this is sb_server, is your mail client connecting
only to localhost and not both to localhost and directly to the mail server?

=Tony.Meyer