FW: [Spambayes] Auto delete of Spam after X number of days or mark somehow

Scott Whalen scott at thewhalens.com
Tue Mar 1 03:33:57 CET 2005

Thank you for the response but maybe I need to try an explain this
differently.

I get a lot of junk mail for whatever reason.  I can open Outlook in the
morning, close it and come back in 4 or 5 hours and find a ton of spam once
again.  Lets say I get 80 spam emails in the morning, I review them then
close down Outlook and return later in the day to another 80 spam emails.
What I get with the product I was using is, it marked the previous emails in
a way that even though they were dumped into the same folder, I did not have
to remember where I end reviewing the new emails and start looking at the
old ones still in the folder.

I do not want to mark them read since it is my understanding that, that is
one way to let the spammers know you looked at it and they continue to send
you more spam.  Is that understanding correct?

The finest compliment I can ever receive
is a referral from my friends or clients...

Sincerely,
Scott Whalen, Senior Loan Officer
Great Southwest Mortgage
1811 S. Alma School Road, #260