[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] ham goes not left to theoriginalfolder - Outlook2003

camro@gmx.at camro at gmx.at
Fri Jun 3 17:24:03 CEST 2005

And it would be very interessting, that we can define a folder where the
HAM-mails will be moved back.
Because:
On imap it is also possible , that a other user ahve filtered for SPAM with
a other tool(client)
Or the server itself runs spamassasin - and he also move mails to
spam-folder, and so on ...
An now  i go to the spam-folder and fly about the spam-mails (on beginning
some checks are not to bad - i think :)
Then i found a ham message and this i will that it moves even to a special
folder back.
So i have no other idea as that we can integrate an option for that and whre
we can choose a folder for it - also.

> Could you add a
>
>             print "MAPI", folder_id
>
> line before the first call to self.msgstore.GetFolder() in the
> GetRememberedFolder() method, and a
>
>                 print "msgdb", self.original_folder
>
> line before the second call and see what gets printed to the log?
>
> =Tony.Meyer
I try to install all things for coding - but puh ist a little bit different
to normal c programming which i normal made before .
So this would be a long time that i can halp you ...
Maybe it is possible that you can link a debug version for me, that i can
help you on testing - if you want

Cu camel