[Spambayes] problem with toolbar buttons

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jul 13 17:06:34 CEST 2005

Well, it was worth a try. I have this particular issue on the brain. I
don't have any other ideas, though; maybe someone else on the list will.

You can check whether drag-and-drop incremental training is enabled by
clicking SpamBayes>SpamNayes Manager... and selecting the Training tab
on the dialog that comes up. See also
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-train-spambayes-outlo
ok-plugin.

________________________________

	From: Mike C. Petrillo [mailto:mikecpetrillo.webc at verizon.net]
	Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:59 AM
	To: Jesse Pelton
	Subject: RE: [Spambayes] problem with toolbar buttons

	Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!!!

	I did what you said and when I click the "Delete as Spam" button
on the toolbar, I go to a different folder and then go back to my inbox
but the email is still there.

	Any thoughts?

	Ps...as it is right now, I resort to manually dragging the email
to the Junk Email shortcut folder and that seems to move it out of my
inbox.  Don't know if it is logging the email as junk email for future
use.

	Michael C. Petrillo

	Administrative Assistant

	West Essex Baptist Church