[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Exception in classifier.py

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jul 11 08:30:01 CEST 2005

> My spam and ham mails are moved to separate mboxes and
> trained using sb_mboxtrain.py. The mails are allowed to
> accumulated over time and I did the training at the end of
> the day's work. I recalled I got over a thousand of each and
> hammie.db grew to about 11 Mb. Perhaps I overtrained. -(

This shouldn't be caused by training on a lot of mail.  Maybe mboxtrain
crashed during training?  I guess if it doesn't happen again, it doesn't
really matter.

BTW, you might find that using the contrib/tte.py script for training
gives you better results, and you should be able to use it in basically
the same way as this.

=Tony.Meyer