[Spambayes] RE: Help! Imapfilter and mysql/pickle woes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 31 07:23:27 CET 2005

> OK, I figured out the version error (I forgot to run the
> setup.py install to get the libraries installed in Python),
> but now I get:
>
>   File "c:\spambayes\scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 367, in
> _extract_fetch_data
>     raise BadIMAPResponseError("FETCH response", response)
> __main__.BadIMAPResponseError: The command 'FETCH response'
> failed to give
> an OK
>  response.
> (' UID 2992)',)
>
> And that one stumped me good. I tried switching the database
> method, but same result either method.

Do you get this every time?  If so, could you run with -i4 and tell me what
the last few lines before the crash is?

> I fiddled with some of the mailing list settings, but even if
> I had set the list to not send me my own posts, wouldn't they
> show up in the digest?

I don't know - I don't use a digest for any lists, so am not sure what the
correct behaviour is.  It's feasible that the digest is built for you
personally, so your messages can be stripped.

> Let's see if my changes shakes the mailing list problem loose.

How has this gone?

=Tony.Meyer