[Spambayes] IMAP problem

Hans Henderson hanshenderson at csloxinfo.com
Tue Jan 25 06:49:41 CET 2005

SpamBayes IMAP Filter Version 0.5 (November 2004) and engine SpamBayes
Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004)

Local mailhost is Mercury v4.01a, front-end is Mulberry, OS is XP SP2.

Filtering's fine except that both spam and ham are left in the INBOX. I can
tell which is which by opening up my SUSPECT and UNSURE folders
side-by-side with my INBOX, but with 300+ spam per day this is a bit
tedious <g>

Sometimes it does delete the spam from the INBOX, but never when there's a
big batch (first thing in the morning). When there's only a dozen or so
incoming, it may work properly, but only sometimes.

I've looked through the troubleshooting pages, but don't see anything
specifically about the IMAP filter, and don't know where to find my logs,
if there are any.

I tried re-installing from scratch, deleted both my hammie and message
databases, but that didn't help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have. . .