[Spambayes] Re: a neat feature

Jim Brooks jbrooks at omnexcontrols.com
Fri Jan 7 01:22:27 CET 2005

First let me say how great the program is. Spam has become such a problem
for us all and this is a real blessing.
I did think of a feature that would be nice to add.
I seem to get around every couple of minutes along office emails. I wan't to
respond to the email alerts but spam and goo emails make the same sound.
It would be neat to add another sound when the email is moved to suspected
or bad directories so I know I don't need to check what that last email was.

Sincerely,
Jim Brooks
Hardware Designer, Research & Development
OMNEX Control Systems Inc.
#74-1833 Coast Meridian Rd.
Port Coquitlam, B.C. Canada
V3C 6G5