[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: I couldn't send e-mail whit Norton Antivirus 2005

luis_moreno at cantv.net luis_moreno at cantv.net
Fri Feb 25 04:04:05 CET 2005

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SpamBayesServer1.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1618 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.3 (January 2005) (binary),
with version 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 ().  I
have trained 323 ham and 278 spam.

The problem I am having is The problem I have is since I have
installed the new version of Norton System Work 2005 who is added a
new option of Norton Antivirus "Protección del Gusano de Internet" (In
English Worm Internet Protection, I Guess!)I think it works like some
kind of firewall, There is some times (the most of the times!) that I
couldn't donwload my e-mail, because the norton antivirus believe that
Spambayes is some kind of worm, this happens however i have configured
the exclusions (of course all kind of activities is allowed to
spambayes). Actually, I have to configure Norton Antivirus whitout the
Internet Worm Protection, in order to be able to download my e-mail.
¿Could you help me?