[Spambayes] Spambayes with Terminal Services

Alden Lavin AldenL at seattlerep.org
Tue Feb 15 19:51:51 CET 2005

Greetings,

I'm looking for a way to install Spambayes 1.03 on my Windows 2000 Terminal
Server so that each user has the option of choosing to use the Spambayes
Outlook plugin.

I have used the registry utility included with Spambayes to add it to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE but it forces each user to configure Spambayes.

I need to be able to make the Spambayes Outlook Plugin available to each
user without forcing the setup wizard upon them. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Alden Lavin
Seattle, WA