[Spambayes] Run filter and only return a report???

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 14 00:18:34 CET 2005

> Thanks so much for the code.  It looks like I should be able
> to make use of one of those methods.

No worries; glad to help.  This seemed like a useful enough kind of thing,
so I added a slightly cleaned up version of the script (with HTML optional)
to the contrib directory.  It'll be in 1.1, or you can get it from CVS.

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/contri
b/showclues.py>

> I will add Python to the top of my list of additional languages to
> learn.  I just need to remove all remaining knowledge of
> FORTRAN and Ada to make room.  8^)

:)

=Tony.Meyer