[Spambayes] Use of WebInterface possible in Procmail Mode ?

Florian Gerstenberger gerstenberger at imst.de
Thu Aug 18 14:39:10 CEST 2005

Hi List,

we would like to use Spambayes in our Company with about 130 people.
In this Moment we use the pop3 Proxy function and the webinterface to
learn-on Mail which was classified as "unsure".
Spambayes connects to our Qpopper Server.
Spambayes runs on a different machine than the Mailserver and is only
used by a few people.

Now we are about to switch the Mailserver over to courier-imap, where we
want to use spambayes in Procmail Mode ( so that every User can decide
to use spambayes or not ).
Spambayes will run on the Mailserver itself.
Is it possible to use the Webinterface ( together with our old, globally
"hammie.db" ) , too ?

I haven't found anything about such a feature in any Howto / Manual.

Thanks !

Florian Gerstenberger

IMST GmbH                                              Geschäftsführer:

Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Str. 2                         Prof. Dr. Ingo Wolff
D-47475 Kamp-Lintfort, Germany                         Dr. Peter Waldow

Tel.:    +49 (2842)981-159              Amtsgericht Rheinberg HR B 1855
Fax.:    +49 (2842)981-199                        USt.-ID: DE 811348335

http://www.imst.de
E-mail: gerstenberger at imst.de                       http://www.imst.com