[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Tom Massimin tom1000 at houston.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 00:26:20 CEST 2005

I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.1a1 (April 2005) (binary), with version 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service Pack 2).  I have trained 20 ham and 7 spam.

The problem I am having is: I am using Outlook Express.
I have 3 email accounts.  the Pop server for houston.rr.com works fine.

I also have as an email addresses. tom at hotwaterguys.com and the server is mail.hotwaterguys.com.  Under Pop3 proxy options I have listed the servers [Pop-server.houston.rr.com,mail.hotwaterguys.com,mail.bayoucityservices.com] without the brackets and the SpamBayes Ports are [110,8110,8111] In outlook express I used [localhost} as my incoming mail and it doesn't work.  It does work with the .houston.rr.com account.  It won't work with the mail.bayoucityserveces.com account either.  I am not familiar with ports smpt or pop3 it's probably a very simple problem but I lack the expertise.
So, What am I doing wrong.
Thanks