[Spambayes] Remove

Robert Mezzone robert.mezzone at pjsolomon.com
Sat Apr 30 15:50:26 CEST 2005

Did you try removing the toolbar, I believe it's "View" "Toolbars".

You may need admin rights to delete the spambayes folder from program files.

You should consider keeping Spambayes, no single Spam filter blocks everything. Spambayes is a nice complement to the filter running on our mail server. The combination has virtually eliminated spam from my inbox.

Hth.