[Spambayes] Feature Request

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 02:42:29 CEST 2005

> I just think it would really help moving forward as
> the velocity of spam starts to make you say to yourself
> - "why hasn't he emailed me... did I miss his email in
> my junk folder?". This occurs quite a lot these days for me
> and I was thinking that this could be a solution that
> really boosts the integrity of the application.

You really shouldn't be getting any mail that looks like regular mail (which
presumably anything whitelisted would be) classed as spam.  If you are, then
there's probably some sort of training problem.  You might get something in
the unsure class, but you should review those messages anyway.

=Tony.Meyer