[Spambayes] Feature Request

Bryan D. Andrews bandrews at trendcore.com
Mon Apr 18 22:43:34 CEST 2005

I definitely think this is subjective and I think the FAQ says it
best...

Anyway, whether or not this feature would be used by everyone, it would
be a great addition. I do not know how many emails I may have lost to
the junk folder because I can barely keep up with my suspects folder and
if there was a way for me to keep an active local whitelist based on my
contacts, my sent items, and my HAM, I would dare say I would have more
confidence in my ability to not miss a business communication.

I am pretty active in the development community and I can say in the
past 10 years I have never received spam (forged) from an associate. I
dare say much of the userbase of spambayes (unless they are python
developers apparently :)) do not either.

Anyway thanks for the responses -- I had not seen that FAQ.