[Spambayes] localization

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 13 04:08:51 CEST 2005

> I would like to offer my translation services to Brazilian
> Portuguese as a donation to the project. Tell me if you need
> and how do I proceed.

That would be great!

The best way to start is to get a copy of the 1.1a1 source from the download
page and read the section of making a translation (right at the end of the
file) in the README-DEVEL.txt file in the source archive.  It should explain
everything that is necessary (especially if you have done any translating
before).

If anything (or everything!) doesn't make sense then please ask questions,
either here or on spambayes-dev at python.org.  Once some of the translations
are done, hopefully some of the translators can suggest ways that the
instructions can be made easier to understand (I wrote the instructions, but
I'm very familiar with the code, so might have not made some bits clear
enough).

=Tony.Meyer