[Spambayes] how to remove spam from subject forincorrectlymakedmail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 11 05:02:00 CEST 2005

[Tony Meyer]
>> I don't believe you can edit messages with Outlook Express

[Don Ireland]
> I'm pretty sure there's not an automatic method--but I have done it
> MANUALLY.  If you're looking to do this with just a small number of
> messages, then I HAVE done it.
[snip]

You can make a copy of the message in this (or other) ways, yes.  But I
don't believe that (staying completely in the Outlook Express interface) you
can edit (not copy) a message (I could be wrong, though).  AFAIK, other mail
clients (Eudora?) will let you do this.

IAC, the additional tag doesn't really matter, in any context I can think
of.  (The real solution is to drop OE and use a decent mail client, anyway).

=Tony.Meyer