[Spambayes] Spambayes and GMail

FrankH fbh1949 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:25:57 CEST 2005

I started a discussion about SPAMBAYES and Gmail at the following URL:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Gmail-Help-Discussion/browse_thread/thread/cb1171492fcfa8b5/fd1efaf31c253393
?

Does anybody have any ideas on how with some work we can either get Google
to implement SPAMBAYES as their filter, or get a SPAMBAYES on my machine to
filter the GMail ? One problem is that there is no way to turn OFF GMail's
SPAM filter as of now, and unfortunately GMails SPAM filter has an
unacceptable false positive rate ( >> SPAMBAYES == 0.000001 %).

Any ideas? Does any SPAMBAYES developer work at Google? Anybody have ANY
influence at Google?