[Spambayes] Adding Spambayes to another User Profile on the same machine

Eddie Gomez eddieg at talonsolutions.com
Sat Apr 2 01:17:58 CEST 2005

Here's the specs on my laptop:
WinXP Pro Service Pack 2
Spambayes 1.0.4

I originally had one account set up on my laptop running Outlook2002 (XP)
and spambayes is currently configured and running on that account.

I had to connect to a different domain on a closed network so basically, it
created an entire new network profile.

So now when I log into the domain, of course Outlook configures itself for
the first time and nothing is added to it.  It's just like having a separate
user-account and folders.

Even though I have spambayes installed and running under my local user
account, I would like to have it running under my domain user account as
well.  It is obviously installed but the hooks have not been made to that
particular instance of Outlook.

Can I somehow re-run the setup without disturbing the configuration for my
other login?  I'm worried that by re-running the downloaded spambayes
application, I'm going to blow everything away when it installs to the
C:\program files\spambayes directory.

Please advise.

eddie