[Spambayes] bug ?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 03:19:03 CEST 2004

> Problem: No filtering of messages when receiving mail.

The log contains no indication that Outlook has told SpamBayes about any
mail.  It is definitely arriving in the folder:

   Cartelle personali/Posta in arrivo

?

(I'm guessing that the store translates to "Personal Folders", and the
folder is something like "Incoming mail"?)

If mail is actually arriving somewhere else (another pst file, Exchange,
etc), then you need to change the SpamBayes settings to watch the correct
folder.  To do this, go into the SpamBayes Manager dialog, select the
Filtering tab, and click the Browse button next to the current selection.

=Tony Meyer

---