[SpamBayes] Thunderbird Extension?

Gerrans, Matt matt.gerrans at hp.com
Wed Sep 22 21:10:55 CEST 2004

I've finally weaned myself from Outlook (the only reason I was using it
was because of the nice SpamBayes integration) and started using
Thunderbird.    Thunderbird is a lot faster and better on resource usage
than Outlook, but its adaptive junk filtering seems significantly
inferior to SpamBayes at this point.

I'm wondering if anyone has started a little SpamBayes Thunderbird
Extension project yet.    If so, let me know -- I'd like to help!    I'd
rather spend a bit of time learning how to do Thunderbird extensions
than deleting spam.     If not, I'll start looking into how to do
Thunderbird extensions (all I know at this point is that Thunderbird has
an option to install extensions).

- Matt Gerrans