[Spambayes] junk folder problems

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:51:13 CEST 2004

Did you follow the "Advanced Find" instructions in FAQ 3.12?  Where did the
message end up?

Just in case we're not on the same page as to what "filter" means, let me
ask a couple of more specific questions.  Do you have any Outlook rules that
might move the message to a different folder?  Have you ever used the
Current View options for "Last Seven Days" or "Unread Messages in This
Folder" in any of your folders?  Do you have the built-in Outlook spam
filtering enabled, and if so, which version of Outlook are you using?

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____