[Spambayes] Spambayes removal

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:58:35 CEST 2004

>From: Douglas Jackson <DJackson at starite.com>
>To: "'spambayes at python.org'" <spambayes at python.org>
>Subject: [Spambayes] Spambayes removal
>Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 07:57:03 -0500
>
>This is what I get I need to complete the uninstall. And get rid of this
>how
>do I do that.
>
>[snip message box bitmap]

The error message indicates that the error occurred in HPBPRO.EXE. A quick
Google search seems to indicate that this is related to an HP Scanner of
some sort. Could you tell us what about this error message makes you think
that it came from SpamBayes?

P.S.  For future reference, it is much better to just type the exact text
from the message box into your e-mail instead of trying to include a screen
capture.  Some readers might not be able to view your image, and many others
refuse to open any attachment from someone they don't recognize.

--
Kenny Pitt