[Spambayes] New to Spambayes

Subramaniam (Subu) subu123 at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 1 08:23:26 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm new to spambayes

- I've been using Outlook 2003 for quite some time. So I have a list of
Junk mailer addresses(block senders) in Outlook. Should I transfer these
to Spam bayes.

- How ?

- When I click on existing Spam (filtered by Outlook), and check spam %
in spambayes I get spam levels of 95% etc. How to increase spam % to
100% ? - for any given mail ?

- Is there an international spam, blocked list ? If so URL please. Even
if this is only a recommended list, please give URL

Very important : How to delete spam from the POP3 server ? to save
bandwidth

Thanks

Subu