[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Oct 26 04:39:29 CEST 2004

> I can't seem to find my unsure folder. As
> far as I know everything installed ok. Any ideas?

If you didn't manually specify one, then the Configuration Wizard would have
created a "Possible Junk" folder at the top level of your main store (e.g.
your Exchange account, or your "Personal Folders" (pst) file).

You can figure out exactly where it is by opening the SpamBayes Manager
(from the SpamBayes button on the SpamBayes toolbar), clicking the Filtering
tab, and clicking Browse in the "Possible Spam" section.  This will open a
tree view of your Outlook folders, with the current folder selected.

=Tony Meyer

---