[Spambayes] RE: Trapping Spam messages that contain images...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 20 01:39:32 CEST 2004

> On the other hand: imagine, who is willing to send you a
> message encrypted as an image, wihout a single word of
> explanation? I am not. Classification should be straightforward, then.

I agree with your comments about the practicaliality of using OCR for this,
but I don't agree with this.

I get mail (and my wife gets much more) that is just a single image, with no
explanation.  They are reasonably common informal email (though probably not
in formal email) - jokes, funny pictures, personal snapshots, and so on.