[Spambayes] Spambayes error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 7 00:16:28 CEST 2004

> I recenly purchased Spambayes.

If you did actually "purchase" it (i.e. you paid money for it), then I would
suggest that you should ask whoever you paid for support.  Since SpamBayes
is free, the only reason I can think of to pay for it would be to get (good
& quick) support provided.  (The SpamBayes license does let anyone do pretty
much whatever they like with it, including sell it).

> I have a mail server here in our office in Dallas, Tx. We also
> have an office in London, England where the users there dial
> into an IP address and can access their email via Outlook on
> the Dallas server. When I run Spambayes to "teach it" what is
> spam and ham, everything works fine for the Dallas users.
> However, when I run it on the London users, I get the following
> error:
>
> "An error occured while enumerating folders"

Could you please give this another go (to generate the log entries) and then
send us a copy of your most recent log file?  (The troubleshooting guide
explains where to find the logs).  We really need to see all the details to
figure out where the problem is.

=Tony Meyer

---