[Spambayes] mbox training of deleted massages

Erik Billing erik.billing at selecto.se
Wed Oct 6 13:48:27 CEST 2004

Gretings.

I used sb_mboxtrain.py to train my spambayes database from a standard
unix mailbox. I noticed that the script trains all messages in the
mailbox even when some of them are marked for deletion. My question is,
does even the messages marked for deletion get trained? If so, how do I
get around this problem? I use Mozilla as my imap client, and as most
other clients, it does not remove messages from the mailbox, but merely
mark them as deleted.

<>Regards Erik Billing
www.ekhagen.org