[Spambayes] Yahoo addresses

Bob Murdoch mailgroups at murdochfl.com
Tue Nov 16 22:21:18 CET 2004

I belong to a number of mailings.  Members on these lists often use
'disposable' email addresses, such as those available from Yahoo.

I have Spambayes installed with Outlook XP.  Mail from these mailing
lists whose original poster had a Yahoo address continually winds up
in my Junk E-mail folder, no matter how many times I select the
Recover from Spam option.

Is there a white list or some other such feature that allows me to
mark all messages from a mailing list as valid rather than spam?

tia,

Bob M..