[Spambayes] Configure box won't show

addmd addmd at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 13 11:39:10 CET 2004

I just installed SpamBayes version 1.0 and I can't get the
"Configure" box to appear on my computer so that I can enter my
POP3 e-mail server address.  When I "right-click" the tray icon
and select "Configure" nothing at all happens, although in the
"read me" page it shows a window that should appear.

I have checked as many messages on the sourceforge page to see if

any of them appear to be the same problem.  I didn't want to
bother you if the question had already been answered, but I
didn't come across anything that seemed similar.

I would greatly appeciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Victor