Resend to all: [Spambayes] spam with 100% score not moved to junk

Cecconi, Enrico (E.) ececconi at visteon.com
Tue Nov 2 14:09:53 CET 2004

Tony,

Yes I did use the "Show spam clues for current message" which appears under
the "SpamBayes" button on my Outlook toolbar. I used it when the email was
still in my inbox (highlighted).

I've been using SpamBayes for about a year without problems. This has been
happening for the last few months only. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and
re-run the training but it made no difference. I've also unchecked and
rechecked most of the boxes in SpamBayes manager but still can't get any
filtering to happen. There was, however one exception, yesterday one email
was put into my "unsure" folder!?! That's the first time ever that that has
happened, as far as I can remember.

Following on from your email, I've added the "Junk E-mail Type" field to my
inbox. It is empty.

BTW The log file I sent was the one with the latest date and I had only just
started Outlook for the first time, at that stage, yesterday.

regards,

EC