[Spambayes] Contacts whitelist

Glenn H translogik at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 22:03:05 EDT 2004

I guess that's a good point... but as I said, it would be optional, and
should probably be turned off by default. Also you may not have had any
false positives for e-mails from friends (which is great!), but it certainly
happens because I've seen it with my own eyes  :-P

Also I didn't realise that the program had been designed to catch worms as
well as spam, but I guess the line between the two is blurring as time goes
on...

I should also point out, though, that the false positives I speak of were
going into the "Suspects" folder, so it's not a total disaster, but a white
list would prevent this from ever happening at all (for trusted sources).

Anyway, it was just a suggestion that I'd find very useful... I think an
optional white list would be quite handy. You can take it or leave it! Your
point is certainly taken, though...

Glenn :-)
Enigma Records - http://www.enigmarecords.com.au
Translogik Software Pty Ltd - http://www.translogik.com