[Spambayes] More Error Messages in log file?

VBCoder VBCoder at iUpTown.com
Wed May 26 15:17:40 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am using Windows ME and the Outlook plug-in in Outlook 2000.

They just keep on coming.  Here is one I get when I click on the Delet as
Spm button.  This message arives in a folder and the Spam field has nothing
in it.  25% or so of the messages I get have nothing in this feild.  When it
shows up in the Spam folder after clicking on the button, it has a
percentage in the Spam field, even with these errors.

Moving and spam training message 'ps2¹CÀ¸¸ê®Æ³Æ¥÷ºô' -  Training on message
'ps2¹CÀ¸¸ê®Æ³Æ¥÷ºô' in 'Junk/Junk E-mail/LastRule -  trained as spam
pythoncom error: Python error invoking COM method.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "win32com\server\policy.pyc", line 283, in _Invoke_
  File "win32com\server\policy.pyc", line 288, in _invoke_
  File "win32com\server\policy.pyc", line 616, in _invokeex_
  File "win32com\server\policy.pyc", line 550, in _invokeex_
  File "addin.pyc", line 390, in OnItemAdd
  File "msgstore.pyc", line 365, in GetMessage
msgstore.NotFoundException: NotFoundException: Exception 0x8004010f
(MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND): OLE error 0x8004010f
[...]

Please let me know what I need to provide to resolve this issue.  I have no
idea if this is a bug so I am reluctant to report it as such until I am sure
it is not my other software.  If this is a bug, how to I create a clean log
file so there is not much other than the problem in it.  I see information
in the logfile that I am not sure I want to sent in a report.  I am prety
sure that it is not related to any problems.

Is there any reason why no one responded to my first post?   I did not find
any answers in the FAQ or Documentation.

Thanks,
Paul