[Spambayes] Spam Bayes use in a corporation

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu May 20 22:58:22 EDT 2004

[Brent Bertram]
> Its all good now guys, thanks for the help.  Now they are telling me its
> not corporate standard software so its a no no.  They don't think outside
> the box.

When you asked "What is your experience with Open Source and Corporations",
ya, that's par for the course.  Most companies still waste time, argument,
effort and money, to install inferior software.  OK by me.  That's how
business works.  Nimbler competitors will eventually force them to change,
or get left behind.

Michael had good advice for you!  It's easier to ask for forgiveness than
permission.

still-no-good-deed-goes-unpunished-ly y'rs  - tim