[Spambayes] Login Issues

Bryon bryon at densley.com
Thu May 20 11:50:24 EDT 2004

Windows XP, 0.6 SpamBayes, No log files that I know of.

I was configuring the software, it was working fine. I changed the Username and password, I wanted to test out the encryption for the webadmin and ever since I have not been able to get back in. I know what I changed it too and that isn't working and neither is admin:admin. My browser did seem to hang in the middle of the save and I had to close it. That is when I opened it up and cannot get logged in.

Thoughts? I tried just uninstalling the program and re installing, but it is holding that setting.

Thanks,
Bryon