[Spambayes] Question about the score of spam suspects

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 13 03:00:08 EDT 2004

> Assuming that score is not changed as a result of the
> 'delete as spam' action, my question is: if the score
> is 100%, why weren't they tagged as spam in the first
> place?

The assumption is wrong - the score *is* changed as a result of the 'delete
as spam' action.  It rescores the message after training so the score you
are seeing is post-training.  The same thing happens with "Recover from
Spam" and IIRC the incremental training (but not necessarily training via
the Wizard/Manager).

=Tony Meyer

---