[Spambayes] Spambayes issue?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 11 04:19:47 EDT 2004

[Excuse the delay in replying]

> I have noticed since installing Spambayes, my outlook
> will no longer shut down properly.  When I close outlook,
> it remains in my list of items running and I must
> manually shut it down from the cntrl-alt-delete menu.
> If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem,
> I would greatly appreciate it.

Is it definitely not shutting down, rather than simply taking a long time?
If you disable SpamBayes (in the SpamBayes Manager untick the "Enable
SpamBayes" button) does this still happen?  Does it still happen if you
uninstall SpamBayes?  (If you uninstall then reinstall, you won't lose any
training or configuration data).

Have you tried running Outlook's "Detect and Repair"?

=Tony Meyer

---