[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-dev] Questions : After 3 days of (good) usage, SpamBays seems to encou nter problems

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri May 7 04:07:44 EDT 2004

Please stop sending copies of this question over and over again.  It's not
going to get you a faster response, and just inconveniences everyone.
Please also note that this is not the appropriate place to ask for help
using SpamBayes.  spambayes-dev is for discussion about the development of
SpamBayes.  Questions like this should be addressed to the spambayes list -
spambayes at python.org.

> Why do I get this error message when I select a suspect mail
> and click on delete as spam ?
[Image of "moving a message unexpectedly failed"]

Does this happen every time you click on "Delete as spam" or just with
certain messages?  Have you restarted Outlook as it suggests?

Try running Outlook's "Detect and Repair" and see if that helps.

Please also find your log file (see the Troubleshooting guide) and send us a
copy of that - it may have additional clues about what is going wrong.

> When a message has been classified as sure Spam and I agree
> with this classification (in JunkMail folder) , is it the right
> way to select it and click on Delete or is there an integrated
> way to say : "Well it's effectively spam, I don't want to keep
> it know, but hope Spam Bayes used it to improve its learning
> process ?

You can delete spam after it has been classified, yes.  Is that what you are
asking?

=Tony Meyer

---