[Spambayes] Outlook98

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 6 16:37:57 EDT 2004

> Does SpamBayes intergrate with OUTLOOK98?  How do I go about
> doenloading what I need?

The Outlook plug-in does not work with Outlook98.  Outlook98 is simply too
different (from Outlook2000 and above) under the hood to let it work.

If you're getting mail via POP3 or IMAP, then you can use sb_server
(download the same installer) or sb_imapfilter (download the source).  IOW,
just the same as if you were using Eudora or something like that.

If you're getting mail some other way (Exchange, for example), then there
isn't a SpamBayes solution that will work, sorry.

=Tony Meyer

---