[Spambayes] Delete as Spam / Recovery from Spam button does not work

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 31 23:50:57 EST 2004

> However, just last week the Delete as Spam and Recover
> from Spam buttons no longer worked for some reason.
> I clicked them and the hour glass will pop up for a
> second and no mail will be moved.

It appears that your database has become corrupted.  It's extremely rare to
see this with the plug-in, and we're not sure why it happens (maybe Outlook
or your computer crashed during training at some point?).

The only solution is to retrain from scratch.  You should be able to do this
via the Manager dialog - just tick the "Rebuild entire database" box.  If
not, then you'll need to manually delete the default_bayes_database.db and
default_message_database.db files in your data directory.

=Tony Meyer

---